- 14th Film Festival for Women's Rights : FIWOM
We are now accepting submissions for our 2020 FIWOM Film Festival.
Since 2006, the Korean Women's Hotline has hosted the Film Festival for Women's Rights: FIWOM. The purpose of FIWOM is to publicize the truth about violence against women and to help spread the culture of supporting the victims' survival and recovery. We hope that the story of brave women who fight for their own lives, voices, and human rights, will have the opportunity to blossom at our film festival.
Please note :
One entry form must be sent for each film.
Submission of the film entry form does not mean that the film will be included in the festival programme automatically.
1. Event for Entry : The 14th Film Festival for Women’s Rights(FIWOM)
2. Period : June 24 – 28. 2020
3. Host : Korea Women's Hotline
1) Domestic and Foreign Film Invitation Section
The Executive Committee invites qualified films for official screening after selection process according to festivals main themes.
2) The Competition Section
The Advisory Committee selects qualified films for official screening from the entries.
■ Entry Qualifications
1. Only works completed after January 1, 2019
2. Works that focus on women's rights or women’s issues ※ Any genres are welcome.
■ Submission Details
1. Entry Deadline: March 29, 2020
2. Submission Methods
1) Online Application Form is required. Fill out and submit the form available the following link http://bit.ly/2T2kI42
2) For films which are with non-English dialogue, English subtitles are required in mandatory.
■ Selection Process
1. The successful applicants will be notified individually as soon as the Advisory Committee completes selecting process.
2. The successful applicants must submit film materials requested by FIWOM committee until the specified date. The submitted materials will be used for promoting FIWOM.
3. If the promotion video material is not submitted, the committee could make a 3 minutes video clip subtracted from your film for promoting your work.
4. All materials submitted will not be returned.
■ Entry Management
1. FIWOM is responsible for any damages caused by mishandling.
1. Entries that use materials(music, videos, ...) must obtain copyright permission before submission. Applicants are entirely responsible for Copyright issues.
■ Contact Information
The 14th Film Festival for Women’s Rights(FIWOM)
Tel: 82-2-3156-5431 | Fax: 82-2-2256-2190
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Website: www.fiwom.org/eng/