Home - COMMUNITY - FIWOM NEWS
|FESTIVAL FILM ENTRY - The 10th Film Festival for Womens Rights||
HIT : 2130
date : 2017-11-02
Since 2006, the Korean Womens Hotline has hosted the Film Festival for Womens Rights: FIWOM. The purpose of FIWOM is to publicize the truth about violence against women and to help spread the culture of supporting the victims survival and recovery. We hope that the story of brave women who fight for their own lives, voices, and human rights, will have the opportunity to blossom at our film festival.
We are now accepting submissions for our 2016 FIWOM Film Festival!
In order to submit your film, complete online film entry form below and send us with the film by submission deadline.
Please carefully read our festivals general regulations before submission. If you have any questions, please feel free to email us at email@example.com. We would be happy to answer your questions.
Please note :
One entry form must be sent for each film.
Submission of the film entry form does not mean that the film will be included in the festival programme automatically.
■ Submission via online http://goo.gl/forms/eJ3vtLJvjoU9KTep1
The 10th Film Festival for Womens Rights:FIWOM is hosted by Korea Womens Hotline and its Operations Committee of Film Festival for Womens Rights and scheduled from October 10 to 16, 2016.
■ OUR PROGRAMMES
1. Official Selection
- Festival programmers select and officially invite selected films for screening.
- Among submitted entries, Festival programmers select and officially invite films for screening.
- FIWOM AWARD: We select one film every year from the festival line up that we believe best exemplifies our film festivals purpose.
1. Subject of the film should be related to gender issues.
2. Short and feature length dramatic and documentary works, experimental films, and animation
■ SUBMISSION DEADLINE
July 15, 2016.
■ FILM SELECTION PROCESS AND REGULATIONS
1. Entries will be viewed by our programming committee. If your film is selected, the decision will be notified via email.
2. When decision is sent, required information and materials about your film for our film festival catalog and website will be requested including English language subtitles or English language dialogue list by requested date.
3. You should provide at least one video file or downloadable link of around 3 minutes clip of your film for promotion purposes. If you dont have a clip of your film, please allow us to use excerpt (up to three minutes) and to reproduce photos of the production for promotion and publicity purposes.
4. All submitted materials will not be returned.
1. The screener of your film will be archived at our film festival for internal use and educational purposes with your permission.
2. Your film could be screened for non-commercial or educational purposes after the 10th FIWOM at other events hosted by Korea Womens Hotline. In that case, Korea Womens Hotline will notify you beforehand.
3. In regards to intellectual property, please ensure to obtain all the the appropriate clearances of any music, sound, images or graphics used in your film. If any record company or music publisher contacts us about an entrys music rights, you will be referred to and be responsible for it.